Child Nutrition Program
Notice: Free and Reduced Meal Applicants
All Free and Reduced Meal Applications should be completed online. Access the link below to complete your application.
Free and Reduced Meal Application Link
Computers with Internet access are available for those who would like to use them.
The Cullman City Schools' Central Office has a computer available in the main lobby. No appointment needed.
CCPS has a computer in the school office.
Families of CHS students may use the student's Chromebook on the Free Cullman City wi-fi in the Warehouse District/Depot Park/Cullman Museum/Festhall area. They may also use the CCS wi-fi at CHS or the Central Office.
The Cullman County Public Library offers computer stations with wi-fi.
The Child Nutrition Program offers nutritious breakfasts and lunches. Proper nutrition is fundamental for the success of academic programs.
The Child Nutrition Program benefits Children, Parents, and Schools by:
- Providing children with meals that include the vitamins, minerals and calories they need.
- Offering parents a convenient and affordable way to provide their children with a meal during the day.
- Improving the learning ability and classroom behavior among students who eat school meals.
Our meals meet the new USDA Nutrition Standards, which require the following:
- Age-appropriate calorie limits
- Larger servings of vegetables and fruits (students at CMS and CHS must take at least one serving in order to receive a reimbursable meal.)
- A wider variety of vegetables, including dark green and red/orange and legumes
- Fat-free or 1% milk (flavored milk must be fat free)
- More whole grains
Cullman City Schools Child Nutrition Program
Access daily, weekly or monthly menus for multiple schools in one easy-to-access site or app*. Meal Viewer provides all of our menus and gives nutritional and caloric information.
*The Meal Viewer mobile app can be found in the Apple and Google Play Stores