CCPS Out-of-District Pre-registration
If you visit this page prior to 9:00 a.m. on May 9th, you may need to refresh your browser at 9:00 a.m. to ensure that the form loads for you.
CCPS Out of District Pre-Registration Begins May 9th
Beginning at 9:00 a.m. on May 9th a link to the CCPS Out of District Pre-Registration Form will be available here.
This pre-registration process is the preliminary step in applying for Out-of-District enrollment in CCPS. The online form does not guarantee placement in CCS. It is used for pre-registration and allows us to create a timestamped list for our available Out-of-District slots and notify those who will need to complete the full registration process.
Cullman City Schools Phased Tuition Increase for Non-Resident Students
- Tuition for non-resident families with 5 or more children enrolled in the Cullman City School System will be capped at $5,0000.00 per year.
- Non-resident enrollment is based on grade-level and program capacity.
- Residency verifications will be conducted periodically.
- It is imperative that address changes and any contact changes are submitted to the school as soon as possible.
- Non-resident students may be unenrolled at the end of grading periods due to attendance/truancy, academic progress, discipline, or falsifying residency information.
Payment should only be made once out-of-district enrollment has been confirmed by the school. Pay out-of-district fees here.
Payment will be accepted starting at 8:00 a.m. on Thursday, June 1, 2023. Payment is due in FULL by 3:00 p.m. on Friday, June 30, 2023 for a 10% discount (Single $900.00, Household Sibling 1 $900.00, etc.), or by 3:00 p.m. on Monday, July 31, 2023 with no discount.
Failure to pay by 3:00 p.m. Monday, July 31, 2023 may result in your child(ren) being automatically withdrawn from Cullman City Schools.