CCPS Out-of-District Pre-registration
For information about Out-of-District enrollment for other schools in CCS, please access the K - 12 Registration tab on the main menu.
CCPS Out-of-District pre-registration for the 2021 - 2022 school year began May 10th at 9:00 a.m. This pre-registration process is the preliminary step in applying for Out-of-District enrollment in CCPS. The online form used for pre-registration allows us to accept applications for our available Out-of-Distric slots and notify those who will need to complete the full registration process. A link to the pre-registration form is posted below.
CCPS Out-of-District Pre-registration Form
Cullman City Schools Non-Resident Student Phased Tuition Increase
- Tuition for non-resident families with 5 or more children enrolled in the Cullman City School System will be capped at $5,0000.00 per year.
- Non-resident enrollment is based on grade-level and program capacity.
- Residency verifications will be conducted periodically.
- It is imperative that address changes and any contact changes are submitted to the school as soon as possible.
- Non-resident students may be unenrolled at the end of grading periods due to attendance/truancy, academic progress, discipline, or falsifying residency information.
Payment is due in FULL by 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, June 30, 2021, for a 10% discount or by 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, August 4, 2021, with no discount.
Failure to pay by 4:00 p.m. Wednesday, August 4th will result in your child(ren) being automatically withdrawn from Cullman City Schools.
The Board Policy governing non-resident fees dictates that the student(s) will be withdrawn from school for failing to pay the required fee by the specific dates as noted in this letter.