Whole Group Guidance Lessons
- Once a month in the classroom.
- Topics are outlined in the Primary Prattle weekly newsletter.
Small Group Counseling
- Twice a month in the guidance office.
- Topics include grief, divorce, social skills, and study skills.
- Weekly or as needed based on individual needs.
Character Education instruction daily on the morning announcements.
- Parent consultation - exploring ways to help your child succeed.
- Referrals for community resources
- Supply reference materials: 1-2-3 Magic DVD’s available for check out to improve behavior.
- Information to help understand your child’s special needs.
- Section 504 Coordinator
- Individual/family/school crisis intervention
- Conflict resolution